Friday, March 2, 2012

Raspberry Pi

I remember reading about this device about 1 to 2 years ago. I stumbled upon it yesterday again. The Raspberry Pi is a basically a credit card sized single board computer that has capable power to run a Linux kernal based Operation System. It can even run HD video from the integrated 256MB CPU/GPU chip. I am very tempted to get one of these, just to see what it can do. Prices range from $25 or $35 dollars, depending on the model chosen. A very cool device.

Raspberry Pi Launch

2 comments:

kris of Metrixa Technology said...

I wonder how much is the product on the market nowadays because I am very interested to try it out.

Josi Bunder said...

Home listings and homes for sale near your area.
Find your perfect property advertised by owner and real estate agent.
More details postallads4free.com