How To Root Kyocera Rise v4.0.4 No PC Required

I recently purchased the budget Android phone, the Kyocera Risa, by Virgin Mobile and was looking for the best way to Root my device.

I did find an excellent guide to doing this:

How To Root Kyocera Rise v4.0.4 No PC Required

Although the Rise is a bit limited by it's internal hardware, I found that rooting this phone did improve performance as well as opening up various flexible options to other software apps, that would not have been possible otherwise.

The Rise does not support Custom ROMS, unfortunately, but there is some level of customization with apps such as ROM Toolbox, Pimp My Rom and Nova Launcher.

Comments

I'll try these steps as soon as I get home, thanks!
Unknown said…
Interesting blog. This is one of my favorite blog also I want you to update more post like this. Thanks for sharing this article.
computer service in chennai
Wong Lee said…
Helpful blog for android users. there are lots of information which help them.
Technical Support Services

Popular posts from this blog

Microsoft Safety Scanner

The man who could have been Bill Gates